Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Amigurumi Strawberry

I recently (well 2-3 months ago) started crocheting. I don't really know why I started, I just had the thought, checked you tube and taught myself. After a piggy, a turtle, a owl which looks like a bear lol and some other cuties, I tried a strawberry. Added a face, a crochet flower (which took forever to figure out how to crochet!!!!), some yellow beads as seeds and leaves.
I thought it would be cute to have it as a key chain, so I added some other goodies and voila...my Strawberry Key Chains where born :)

I sell them at my etsy shop at   http://www.etsy.com/shop/emmi009






1 comment:

  1. Cute!!

    I love the little bead-seeds and blossoms, what a nice touch.

    Those big black eyes make me want to take them all home. (I'm getting the same feeling I do at the animal shelter, and it's making me imagine big-eyed sad strawberries in cages waiting to be adopted lol)

    Congratulations on teaching yourself!

    ReplyDelete